It seems that CONSOB has made it its personal mission to rid Italy of all non-compliant forex brokers. In its latest crackdown, it blacklisted a number of FX firms, some of which are regulated in different, outside, jurisdictions. A total of 5 websites have been banned for illegally promoting trading assets to Italian users:
- Fintech Software Inc, Oproserv Limited, Leadernet OU (www.fx-leader.com).
- GrahamFE FinServices LTD and Elit Property Vision LTD (www.grahamfe.com)
- Brokermasters Ltd (www.brokermasters.net)
- Digital Exchange Limited and Securex Plus Solutions EOOD (www.dgxlimited.com)
- Raw Trading Ltd (website www.icmarkets.com)
The watchdog claims that some of these are currently offering crypto assets.