Italy’s CONSOB, the local financial overseer, has added 5 new websites to its blacklist over the weekend. These fake service providers promoted investment products in the country targeting local users.
The newly website currently being blocked or already blacked out are:
- Tryst Consulting LLC – inertiafinance.co
- High Rock Holdings LLC – solidinvesting.co
- Evolve Invest Limited – ndexevolve.com and my.indexevolve.com
- Miva Solutions LLC – eurocapitals.com and account.eurocapitals.com
- WAM-Capital UK Ltd/WAM-Capital e Gabioni Ltd – wamcapital.co and accounts.wamcapital.co
Many of these entities, and previous ones, offer FX platforms without a license while operating as an offshore body. The total number of CONSOB of flagged domains it currently at 628 with the new additions.
Moreover, last week the Italian watchdog previously added seven sites to its red list, warning that they were all unregulated. The list included the likes of Cash Forex Group, Assetgroup Inc, Tryst Consulting LLC, High Rock Holdings LLC, WAM-Capital UK Ltd, Miva Solutions LLC, and others.
These fake brokers and their domains are are either all closed or in the process of being blocked.
It’s worth mentioning that CONSOB is one of the few authorities with the power to requests the closure of scammer websites as part of the “Growth Decree” legislation, making it a powerful opponent of all scammer-related content. It can file a request to do so, and in most cases the site are sooner or later shut down.